Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Bzzagent.com Covergirl Natureluxe products!!!





Ok, so I'm not sure if everyone knows this or not, but I am a member of Bzzagent.  For those of you that don't know what bzzagent is, it's a word-of-mouth (WOM) marketing network to try new products and spread word of mouth about that particular product.  I've been a member of bzzagent for a few years now and have had the wonderful pleasure of trying many cool and interesting products.  Items that I probably wouldn't have bought for fear of taking a chance and wasting my money.

My current product to try is Covergirl's new NatureLuxe liquid silk foundation and Covergirl's new NatureLuxe gloss balm.  The liquid silk foundation is #350 and the gloss balm is #225 "anemone".  Both contain SPF, where the foundation is 10spf and the balm is 15spf.

At first glance at both these products, I was a little skeptical about them, because the foundation looked a lot darker than my normal shade of 'creamy natural' and the lip balm.... not sure if you can see just how bright red it looks in the picture above, but my first thought when I saw it was oh my gosh, this is probably gonna stain my lips such a bright red and after I remove it my lips will be orange tinted.  Because c'mon now ladies, you know exactly what I'm talking about when it comes to other bright red tinted lip products, right?  lol

I gotta say, I've tried both these products and I will most definitely be switching my current foundation for this Covergirl natureluxe ultra-light liquid silk foundation.  After I put it on it didn't even feel like I was wearing foundation on my face.  And if there's one thing I don't like about foundation it's when it feels heavy on my face to the point where it feels like you might need to chisel it off.  I'm a pretty natural kind of girl and I don't wear much makeup to begin with.  I also love how it 'contains refreshing cucumber water to help balance the creaminess on application, it's made with hints of jojoba and rosehip extracts and it's oil-free, SPF 10 and dermatologically tested.

With regards to the gloss balm, the application of it was super-smooth.  It just glided across my lips.  And that 'bright red color' I talked earlier?  Well, it's anything but bright red once you put it on.  It is a "gloss balm", not a lipstick, so the color is very deceiving, yet once you've put it on, it's very light and feminine in color.  I didn't have any problem with it caking up, feathering into my lines or drying out after applying it.  Once I was finished trying it out, I simply took a tissue and wiped it off effortlessly.  Very light and sheer gloss balm with a hit of color.  I absolutely LOVE this stuff!!  I tried it again for a second time, this time putting a clear gloss over it, as I am a fanatic when it comes to lip glosses and it worked beautifully.  So you could definitely wear this Covergirl natureluxe gloss balm by itself or with another clear lip gloss.

If you're like me and love to try new health and beauty products, this is DEFINITELY a top pick for me to suggest for you to try it!!! 

Don't forget, if you haven't signed up already, head on over to BZZAGENT to sign up to become an agent yourself.  In no time you'll be receiving emails to sign up and try new products as well.  And when ya get there, tell them that doulasbabes sent ya!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment